Tuesday, January 05, 2010
I've lost the feel to blog anymore.
For those who still dont know, i have been back for almost a mth.
I think im suffering from post perth symptom if there's even such a thing.
I feel lost alot of the time.
I dont feel like going out, i dont feel like shopping, in short i dont feel like doing anything.
Sometimes i really wish i dont have to come back.
At least i dont have to face some stuff that i have been running away from all along.
I dont know whether my approach now is right.
U will nv understand, no matter how much i care for you.
I really dont know what to say when u chose to hurt me to protect her.
The hurt, the pain.
Maybe i really dont understand u.
Anyway back to doing my portfolio for the rounds of interviews.
Wish me Luck.
Imu. =(
I leave my shit here @ 10:47 PM