Tuesday, November 24, 2009


updates



I know my blog has been so dead but ever since the end of my semester, i just cant find the mood/time to blog. it has been a few good weeks after the submissions.


Good food, Good companions, Good fun.
Anyway all these are coming to an end.
Im coming back on the 10th.
Im not sure how im feeling now to tell the truth.
I only know im rather troubled with all the sai kang, be it the shipping or the rental of our apartment. Sometimes i really wish i could be the follower.

Anyway, bottome line is i cant wait to go back home, bt I will definitely miss this place.
No matter wat, this has been my home for 1.5 years.
Its not long, but its not that short either.
I'll definitely miss the frens I've made here. Its them who made it home for me.

Anyway, Xp, hy n MR are coming over on thurs n we're gona go on a road trip again! This time its gona be different. We are gona go on a caravan! Excited nt?
Stay excited with me all rite n pray for us, that we can be back in one piece. lol.
Im outta here, not really in a gd mood to blog.
Till den, bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee n cya guys in the hot n humid island.

Photobucket
finally been to the casino here n i won 16 bucks from the jackpot. =)

Photobucket
the road trip

Photobucket
I really luv my cell for this semester.

Photobucket
Like SERIOUSLY.

Photobucket
Not kidding.

Photobucket
Yeap. i DO. =)

I leave my shit here @ 12:21 AM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010