Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Have u even felt unappreciated?
Having done it all the time doesnt mean i HAVE to do it all the time.
That's really not my job.
I seriously dont mind serving bt not when someone take it for granted.
I can understand if one IS really busy but nt when one tells me he's busy bt i see him wasting time there most of the time.
Like im nt.
This is the third incident this week. First one was all rite, second one taught me nv to be a kpo again n this third one tells me that i just have to do it i guess, since its already been assumed to be my job. Im all rite, just a little complaining to get it off my chest. All rite time to do some hw. =)
Anyway on a lighter note, ah pek's here! pinky gona be here in 2 days time. Yippe.=)
I leave my shit here @ 9:20 PM