Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Week 1
I'm kinda disgusted amazed how one's stand can be influenced so easily n become over obsessed with something. I can NEVER understand that. In the past, i wasnt really concern with it cause it really doesn't have much impact on me. Now....
I guess i cant say much. it's a gd thing i supposed, oh well, i think im SICK. I guess i'll jst have to watch wat i say now. Like what i have always said, 'never ask qns which u know u dont want an answer to'. No Madam Yes Sir. =)
Just some random tots. I know i have been missing again. Too many things are happening at one go. Family, friends, n U. Jst kinda lose the feeling to blog. I think my feel will be back soon.. when i wana take many a break from work. =)
yeah I have started my last semester. Just brave thru this 3 mths n it will be over...
Everything Will Be All Rite.
I leave my shit here @ 11:50 PM