Saturday, July 11, 2009
Happy bdae PINKY
I Seriously dont really like July. Two of the besties' bdae are jst 2 days apart. tsk. make me broke only. =/
Anyway Hope u will gain more knowledge n energy this year so that you will be able to handle both the workload n schoolwork. Hope you can be nicer toooooooo esp to me. Thank KEW very muchi. Oh ya n become fatter n chio-er all rite. i will still luv u even if u become fat like moses lim. =) Thanks for always listening to all my complaints, be it school, everyday random stuff to well.. u know wat. =) i think i will be quite lost without my Dear Kelly.
I know im kinda late d bt HAppy bdae PInky(si bei old liao lor). =D
Misssssssssss U LOADs. Cant wait for u to come in OCT.........
.........to be my maria n wash my underwear.
Weeeeee. =)
I leave my shit here @ 11:11 PM