
Our exam's nt done yet.
In fact i havent even start studying.
its nt the end of our semester.
at least nt OFFICIALLY.
Yet we had a fest today.
As though we are done with the semester.
I think its more to celebrate our death.
3 more items into my cooking inventory.
Hehehhehe.
Im so fully satisfied.. i could fall asleep any moment.
LOL.

First Dish: Fish n well... CHIPs. LOL.CHips done by ster. Fish done by me n Kah using beer batter.I did the batter myself.I think its rather nt bad.. considering it being my FIrst attempt. =D

Chilli mussels done by me.
Done with the diff seasonings n mainly white wine.
a bit over spicy bt still nice.. cause gt wine. =)
n last bt nt least.... the main dish of the day.

CHILLI CRABS!
sUPER YUM Yum. one of the most satisfying meal i have so far over these few mths. im really suprised we are able to whip up sth like this. hehehe.