Saturday, June 13, 2009
Bored
Im Bored. =(
I wana procrastinate.
Thus im here.
Posting random pics from my hp. =)

My nieces. Totally Angel.

Lol. my cousin sent these to me on the day when i fly back over to perth.
totally made my day.
I sent the pic over to my sis cause we both adore our nieces n thus this following pic.

She didnt come to send me off tat day cause she was having an exam bt this was enough. =D

The best frens also copy cat-ed. =)

My baby cousin. photo 'kope' from my uncle phone.

Superman.

More supermen. Doing mask is essential, esp during folio/exams period, though my mask nt as gd as someone's self made honey- olive oil- avocado-pepper & salt mask. hur hur. =D
Muggin week in school lab.

Tabits to keep us awake.

红牛is gd.
我爱红牛.

Someone go Burn my history paper pls.

.


This is gd.
i hope u r jealous, pinky.
LOL.

Yest dinner.
Otay, I think i should close this window, go for a bath, cook dinner for my 2 hungry kids at home and proceed on with my 历史.
他妈的历史.
夫可 You.
I leave my shit here @ 6:04 PM