Wednesday, May 13, 2009


fridaysubmissionhaventfinishandimstillhereblogging.DIE



It was only when i see real life example in front of me did i realise how silly i was.
Wanting to give up the 6 years friendship over some incident, well, doesn't matter if it's real or not now, is foolish.
Thanks for being there for me like u have always been, from my first break up, my first scolding from work to.... too many to list. =)
Thank you my more n more gay-ish GAY partner.

Anyway had a very nice chat with pinky on fb (she's always eating snake n going fb during office hours) this afternoon n i really feel a lot better. As she said,' why dwell in things you cannot foresee?'
I guess that's what i shld do now. no one knows what the future holds (maybe only harry potter), i will just have to learn to enjoy the process.
I dont know if its the rite decision, but watever it is, It's an experience.
If we fall, we'll learn from it.
If we did make it... eh i guess its a gd thing den?
LOl.

Tag board is gone because i decided i dont need any comments n suggestions on my tots.. for the time being, though most of them are encouragement from all my dear frens. totally appreciate them. =) it will be up soon i guess. I know pinky wana retort the fact that i said about her eating snake during office hours bt toooooooo bad i guess. hehehehe. no channel for u to retort.

Something random.
It was only recently did i pay close attention to the lyrics of this song, 'Sometimes when we touch' by Dan Hill.

You ask me if I love you, and I choked on my reply.
I'd rather hurt you honestly,than mislead you with a lie.

Now did i realise where this line comes from.
How i wish the rest of the song applies too.
Totally nostalgic.

I leave my shit here @ 9:19 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010