Wednesday, April 08, 2009


the tofu of all TOFUs



Photobucket
The Tofus that arrive thru mail from Singapore. =)

I know i havent been very active in the blogging world. Just finished a submission on Monday. Totally make me feel like crap. The submission has more to do with physics calculation n i have always hated physics since Sec school. Anyway, its over. I did my best. its all up to the man upstairs and my lecturer marco polo now.
I hate Physics.
I hate Marco Polo.
I hate Physics n Marco Polo.
Hate hated hated hating hatred.

Anyway, its term break nxt week n we can finally have a breather. Nth much to blog about these days. I kinda lose interest in blogging. My life is all about sch work, sleep and eat. As for those things tat i wana blog about, it's too private to be shown. If i tell u, i may have to kill u. =)

Until my life gets a little more freedom from school work, i will continue to be missing from http://www.theskyofmyocean.blogspot.com/. Chaoz. =D

I leave my shit here @ 8:09 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010