Monday, March 16, 2009
Submissionsubmissionsubwaysion
A disappearance from the blogging hemisphere n msn either means tat im really busy or im dead.
I seriously hope no one thinks that its the latter.
Have been really busy with sch work n personal life recently.
We were already having a submission on the 3rd week of the semester (which was last week) and one due on nxt thurs. There are 3 more submissions till the one week break, which starts on the 12 of April, so u can expect me to be missing till den.
I miss chatting with the frens.
I only know bestie seems very stressed out with work n sch and kept wanting to disappear from dont know where (cause her msn nick said so) n pinky is a very busy bee with sch n work (cause her blog said so), so busy tat maybe she has no time even for her fav pastimes like eating baby star and pang sai-ing, ah pek finally finished his course cause the housemate told me, n ah bo the cat is enjoying her melbourne dim sum n shuai ge cause she smsed me to hao lian about it .
Below are some 3D work i did for last week submission. We were supposed to design a boat museum which actually focus more on the structural systems so that we can calculate the trusses n stuff like tat. Tough ah this sem i tell u.
But like Susan says, ' if its nt tough, den it wont be a degree.'
Getting smarter ah this mother of mine.
Im nt very satisfy with my submission bt i guess it will do.
Anyway, we went to watch 'Confession of a Shopaholic' last weekend n i think the novel is still better.
All rite, back to the drawing board.
I know this sounds super GAY, but i really miss u guys. =(


I leave my shit here @ 11:13 PM