Sunday, March 22, 2009
21march2009

A Big thank you to the housemate, the PRs, my cell leader n da bo for this very chio bdae present. Really really chio.
I have this craze for NICE watches in case u dont know. I prefer male watches to female watches cause i like big faces n i think they are more elegant.
I Dream about buying a mont blanc watch when i earn my first pot of gold, that is maybe 40 years later when i get my pension/CPF(if LKY stop extending the age for CPF collection), given tat i have so many debts to clear.
Thanks for adding one more inventory to my collection n giving me the very lang bei surprise hur.
xie xie xie xie, for always putting a smile on my face. =D
I luv having my freedom. Lots of it in fact.
Bt at times, it doesn't harm to lose some of it.
Nt tat bad at all. =)
I leave my shit here @ 12:45 PM