Thursday, February 12, 2009


Puke Fest 06



I am feeling a bit weird today.
Dont know what kinda feeling is such.

Anyway, this video was up since 06 bt i nv did have the courage to go watch it until some time later. Looking back now, i realise it wasnt as bad as i tot it was last time.
lOl. n yes, i was dead drank bt u cant c it cause i got WHITER when i drink, not RED. i have totally no recall of this incident.. AT ALL.




I find it rather funni by something bestie said, 'ni yao zhan qi lai, bu ran ni zai zhe li wait for tml morning also hai mei you qu.' LOL.


I know its a bit late now bt i sincerely thank MR, Js n bestie for taking such gd care of me, though i was being..... such a nuisance bitch. lol. I feel esp bad towards Js. That was the last time i swore i will get myself tat drank again.

Before i go,
Happy bdae to da bian n our dear ronald macdonald again.
(photos of yest hooters hoot is up on fb.)
23th already.
wah lao, we kept getting older n older.
Si bei scary.

Ok off to packing my luggage. I kept procrastinating about it. Die le la.

I leave my shit here @ 11:57 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010