Thursday, February 26, 2009
bad week
Meowy just went back to Melbourne yest, ending her short trip to Perth.
Hope you have enjoyed ur stay here, though we didn't have much time to bring u around.
It's just the first week of sch n im already overloaded with assignments.
And half of the time i dont understand wth the lecturers are talking.
N we are having exam for History.
It's been 5 years or more since i last sat for an exam.
Sucks like Fuck.
I'm having a fucking bad start of the first week.
I hate all the fucking discriminating, racists personalities.
Not tat im not racists bt... that's another story.
ARGH.
Wth.
Susan is having her op rite now or had just finished.
I seriously hope she will be all rite.
I hate myself for nt being able to be there for her.
Tmd.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I leave my shit here @ 2:05 PM