Friday, January 02, 2009
Merry New Year
I know im late bt nevertheless, Happy New Year everyone. I took a look at my 2008 resolutions n i realise its kinda shitty. i havent been doing much, or rather, nth much has changed. I wan need a change. Anyway, i decided not to set any resolution this year, though i do have 3 wishes for the brand new year.
To do well for studies n not be distracted.
To be able to keep/remain in touch with the ones i luv. 1 year is not tat long, but its not short either. i have a very nice bunch of frens n i hope i wont lose them along the way.
Last bt not least, i pray that someone up there will help me take gd care of my family,esp susan n my naughty gal in my absence. I promise i'll be gd n be kind to animals, ahem even cats.
i'll be back for more updates for the week's event, esp PUKE fest.
this whole week was totally exhausting but fun.
I dont mind if every week is this way.
I like, though Susan was quite unhappy about this.
LOL. =)
all rite out for a dvd movie with my naughty gal. We are gona catch red cliff 1 to prepare for red cliff 2.
caoz. n MERRY MERRY 2009 again.
at least i hope it will be. =D
I leave my shit here @ 11:49 PM