Sunday, December 28, 2008
the 呕吐fest... is TML.
Have been rather busy these few days because the PRs were here for hols. I presume the nxt few days will be rather packed too so im here for a quick update before everyone forgets me.
Had fun discovering some of the tourist spots that i haven't been to with the PRs. N thanks a lot for the Christmas Present. =) I have been back for roughly a mth n i have been sick THRICE. i dont know wth is wrong. to think my 4 mths in perth n i didnt get sick once. well, other den menses cramp that is.
I guess i have a reason now not to drink tat much for tml's annual puke fest event.
yes it's here again. the drink-urself-silly event tat i once got ever so drunk tat i have little memories of the nite. -.- I hope MR aka the mother goose can forsee when im gona be drunk n use the beer bottle to knock me unconscious before i create a fool out of myself. =x
Disclamier: the owner of this blog is down with flu n cough n every thing u can think of so pls do not attempt to get her drunk.
Ok i have to give credit to ronald macdonald for organising the event cause i think he's stressed over the pot luck idea now. Food nia~~ u can always bring us ur happy meals wat. i always welcome happy meals, with Free TOYs.
A very happy Christmas n Merry New Year to all in case im not here before 2008 ends. Let's welcome 2009 with a smile. =()D
I leave my shit here @ 11:40 PM