Wednesday, November 19, 2008


random tots



4 mths in Perth has changed me into someone who is less fearful of expressing myself, to say things that i would nv have said a few mths back.
I dont know if tat's a gd thing cause at times, throwing everything out is not the best way to go about doing stuff.

Not everyone wana hear how u really feel or think.

However, 4 mths in Perth haven't taught me how i shld feel, cause im ever more confused now. Oh well, Let's just let nature take it's course. I hope the course will be rite this time round. At least im happy with where i am now. Or at least i think i am. =D

As for other things that i MAY or MAY NOT have changed, i don't really give a damn.

I'm sorry i cant be perfect.


I'm slipping off the edge, I'm hanging by a thread.
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time where nothing mattered

Eh yes, you've guessed it. lol, i'm hooked onto simple plan's songs now.

I leave my shit here @ 12:21 AM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010