









did some groceries shopping after tat.
poor and lazy asian students fav. food. believe it or nt, this is our second box.i think im gona have a massive hair drop soon. Nt tat i have a lot of hair to begin with.
went for the usual cell meeting at nite and steamboat was the refreshment after the prayers. I miss eating ma la steamboat. =(

the newly formed EMO CLUB. LOL, si bei act. I belong to the wu liao club bt sadly no one wana join my club leh. =( all wana join ster's 'EMO club'. zzz.

My weekly dai dee session again. =) Yes we are playing under the table cause.... the card owner suggested we do so. LIKE SUPER -.-''.

I really like my cell members. they are super lame n cranky like us and they always crack me up so much tat i actually get tired from laughing too much. =)
Yest was spend exploring one of the suburbs. Was supposed to play badminton in the morning but was cancelled cause ster's gay partner cant make it. So we decided tat we should go down to kmart to buy ourselves a printer cause the printer we brought over was dying soon.
all the mega stores.
our newly added member of the house.
N we got ourselves more beer! i think at the end of our course, im so gona turn ster into another alcoholic like me.
During the shopping mission for a printer, i found something tat really caught my eyes and man, AM I tempted to get it though i know i should watch my spending. =(
Awh.... how can one not be tempted by this beauty? My ipod which has been serving me good for 4 years is gona pronounce dead soon.. I ASSUMED. I tot its time i get a new one but i will miss my ipod leh.
I bought my one n only ipod with the first pay i got from my part time job during poly sch days, my naughty gal bought the ipod 'condom' for me from london, which i like a lot lot lot lot, n it has been with me through many of my emo moments. See, so many sentimental values, how can i not miss my ipod. howwwwwwwwww.
Was supposed to go clubbing in the evening bt i decided not to in the end and be guai n stay at home, to do some house n homework as i foresee i will die soon if i dont get the engine started. The friends who i was supposed to go clubbing with will come over for sleepover soon cause its ex to cab back to their houses and our house is nearer to the club.
N we will be going over to cell to make mooncakes tonite and tues will be spent cannoning!! was supposed to go water rafting bt they change to cannoning. =( super sad can. At least if i will to die while water rafting, ppl will go ' awh.. she died while playing water rafting.. how brave'. If i die while cannoning, i think no one gives a damn. so not stimulating sport.
2 major submissions after the study break. I really have to be guai and use my time wisely before the chicken rice nightmare comes back again. I'm still not ready to sell chicken rice yet though i know ah bo wants to sell chicken rice with me badly. Dont wan ok. u sell other things.. eh.... like unintentionally-half-cooked-egg-which-in-the-end-ended-up-as-ur-mask or some honey coconut milk mask la hor.