Tuesday, September 09, 2008
ha-se-a-tae
Was busy over the weekend trying to get my stuff rite. Had a harsh time during last week studio crit. Bt im Glad with the bluntness of the lecturer. Comments are only worth listening when they are constructive. I wont say the progress is great now, bt at least i got it onto the right track. I believe I will get it somehow if.... i continue working hard on it? Eh Yes, it's important to believe. N i thank the cell members who pray for us on fri. somehow it makes me feel better after all the prayer thingy? Anyway that's not the pt. Lol. There's a few major submissions before the study break nxt week. Haiz. Even more submission after tat. Sian yi ban.
Photos from last week's cell.

My cell leader on the left. she is rather blur bt is a very adorable leader. =)
N i like tat green shirt man. Why do they only have it in malaysia?

Disturbing the ppl at work. Btw i have sort of become the photographer for my cell cause of the cam tat im having?

the theme for tat day was RAINBOW colours.

N ster did a shepherd pie. i must admit its quite nice. =)

The rainbow ppl; GREEN.

I cant tell u how much i miss dai dee.
Anyway, there's this Australian idol show now and this gal is damn gd. like seriously. She transformed the Jason Marz, 'im yours', to like another new song. WOOT. i fucking like the way she sings this song. esp the way she sang 'hesitate' and added a lot of weirdy sound effect after tat. Lol. totally cute. Now tat is wat i call someone with a CONCEPT.
in case u cant see tat, here's the link. http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/oceansky1s/?action=view¤t=AustralianIdol2008Video-auditionspe.flv
Btw she's in the top 12. I cant believe im actually onto Aussie idol cause i dont even catch my homeland idol or america or watsoever idol. -.-

This is another gal who ster n i supported bt she's out, sadly. =(
did i tell u we both think she looks like Drew Barrymore?
Acceptance is gd i think.
I have learnt to accept for who u r, though it took me quite a while.
At least we share more things now.
Accepting u for who u are i did.
Maybe it's time i learn to accept myself and stop living in denial.
All rite, enough bullshitting.
Gotta build my model. OMG. its 1!!! TATA PPL.
i wont ha-se-a-tae no more...
I leave my shit here @ 12:15 AM