Friday, September 26, 2008
BUrntheschoolsowewonthavetogradetheessay
10am was the essay submission.
I finished mine at 8.49am, leaving only thirty mins to get a bath, dressed and everything.
N i only managed to sleep for 1 hour yest.
have been doing the essay since tuesday. sibei sibei sibei sian.
I think im seeing stars now. Dont know how many brain cells have i killed over this 3050 words essay, bt at least im satisfy with wat i have produced. i cant really form the words into sentences now so im going to catch a wink in the library before meeting up with our cell frens to go shopping.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
N library is like desert now. think everyone went home n die. I hope i dont die crossing the road later or sth.
ok i think im babbling now. Bye bye. need to sleep. Oh before i go, xie xie pinky for being my AHP(architecture history paper) marker. Xie xie miss ong. =)
I leave my shit here @ 11:18 AM