Tuesday, August 19, 2008
You've got mail

Susan sent me this 2 weeks ago. Because i've lost my left contact len and i only got a pair, plus the lens here are super ex, i've got susan to help me buy them back home and send to me. =D
This is the best mail i've received so far cause all the others are bills. LOL. N wah lao, Susan must use Food pictorial stamp meh. Make me crave for Singapore food lor.
Yesterday presentation was good. I've finally got a REAL well done comment from the lecturers. Maybe it does help not giving myself too much pressure.
It's easy to get a gd comment from lecturers here cause their culture is tat they die die will think of something nice to praise you before they get down to the REAL comments. So if u wana know how u fare, sieve away all the surface comments and listen to what lies behind.
All rite, gotta prepare the Australian History essay abstract for Friday submission. Every week submission. Super sian.
At least now I don't have to come back sell Chicken rice................. YET.
I leave my shit here @ 11:52 AM