Saturday, August 30, 2008


Wtf.



We had our weekly cell meeting yest and Malaysian food was the theme for our refreshment cause 31 august is malaysia's national day.

Photobucket
We had laska, curry, nasi lemak, roti prata n many more. all of the food was really awesome to me, maybe because everyone put in their effort in cooking the food they brought over. Either tat or i really misses asian food. =(


N ster n I decided to make Goreng Pisang.

Photobucket
Cutting the banana on the washing machine. everyone was cooking stuff so we have no choice bt to cut the banana at the laundry area.


Photobucket
frying in progress.


Photobucket
My very first supporter.


Photobucket
tada! Our virgin attempt at making Goreng Pisang. i would say its nt bad, since its our first attempt. =D


Photobucket
Today was a super nuaing day for us. Woke up in the late afternoon, spent rest of the day doing housework n laundry and watched a total of 3 movies on the tube. . Wanted to do groceries shopping bt forgot they closes at 5. Seriously, I still can't get used to their operating hours. Housework is really tiring. I didn't know Susan's job was that tough.
N to sidetrack a little bit, i finally ate the biscuit which i can't bear to eat and have been keeping, for some reason. When i go back home, im going to finish the other one.




N it's Susan's bdae tml!


Photobucket
I called to wish her and to check if she has gotta her present, which OF COURSE, the ans will be NO. I just remember it's Robert's bdae is in oct. Eh, i sure hope he don't expect the same gimmick after susan received her surprise. Very ex u know. The postage is even more ex den wat i bought for susan.

Anyway, i know u wont be seeing this cause i think u have already forgotten what i've taught you about using the computer, but i'm sorry for nt being there for your bdae. I still love u ok. Hope u will have a wonderful time at tml's dinner with the relatives, ur husband n ur another- naughty- gal. =D

Photobucket

Happy birthday Mummy. I miss u a whole lot lot lot lot lot.

I leave my shit here @ 11:58 AM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010