
:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
nt like u to listen to me
mademoiselle says:
told u i changed for better
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
hahahhaha
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
omg
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
im surprised
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
in awe
mademoiselle says:
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:.- says:
who make u change
mademoiselle says:
i had a dream
mademoiselle says:
god told me if i still dont change
mademoiselle says:
he is gonna stop earth from producing potatos and eggs
mademoiselle says:
he is abit too much those are my fav
mademoiselle says:
so i changed

LOL. I almost died laughing, from all this n another conversation she had with ster. Ok la i dont wan u to change la k. Stay cute as the funni old stubborn woman tat i know.
And the very irritating frens who wana web me just to show me they are having fun mj-ing.
MSN IS SERIOUSLY A JINX. Web cam n msn for 3 hours plus. die le lor. work havent done. Thank god for friends man. Thank GOD.
Oh ya, btw i've booked the ticket back home!! woohoo!! N im having a flu now!! Double Woohoo!! N WORK NT DONE!!! SUPER DUPER WOOHOO!!