Monday, August 25, 2008
人都是犯贱的
Other then ster's very loud breathing/snoring over on the couch, the silent in my apartment is so deafening that it's kinda scary. It makes me think of things that i shouldn't be thinking, worry about things that are certainly, none of my business.
At times, i think i am a freak (KB those who nod their head). I dont know WHY my head keep popping with sooo many stupid tots THAT ARE seriously NONE OF MY CONCERN. I think 犯贱 will be a better word (all rite u really gotta STOP nodding ur head before it drops off).
Just today my classmate was telling me how 犯贱 we, archi students can be. We were discussing what we have done over the weekend and we realise we always procrastinate till the last min to do all the work and in the end we go around telling everyone how deprive of sleep archi students are. LOL. I can't agree more.
Anyway the si ah chek is still snoring on the couch. I dont know why he die die wana sleep on the sofa n not go back to his room. Si bei stubborn. No response gotten from a million attempts of trying to wake him. I think i have a dead man in my house.
Actually i have no idea why im here, i have nth to blog and certainly am in no mood to blog. I think i just wana procrastinate from doing work.
LOL. 都说犯贱了lor.
I leave my shit here @ 11:37 PM