Thursday, August 28, 2008


The Big Orange Splot

Photobucket
My lecturer read this to us during today's studio session. It feels as if i have returned to my primary school days, with everyone gathered onto the floor, listening quietly to the stories that our teacher had in store. Nostalgic nostalgic.The only differences i guess is that the story doesn't appeal to me anymore and everyone sitting around me now.. feels so distant.

By now, I have come to accept their ways of teaching, I can't say its better den Singapore, bt it is definitely way more interesting. I thought i would share one quote from the book which, my classmate and I think is interesting.

'The house is me, and i am it.'

Don't think it make much sense? Lol. i think maybe only archi students will think its appealing.

Oh ya btw Helo B2, I've got ur postcard! Awh... Sweet. This is nt my first mail bt hey, this is my first postcard!! =D Really appreciate the thoughts. My ex-colleague sent me a postcard on the 11th August and i only received it NOW. like 17 days later. ZZZ. Talk about EFFICIENCY. I sure hope my package to Susan arrives before i return home.

I leave my shit here @ 6:51 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010