Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Good bye my friends
Good bye my friends.
Cause i've make bestie swore not to have any mushy mashy entry, i will attempt not to have any in return.

The nicest frens one could have. Thank you my friends, for the food fest n everything.Though i've always told MR its a taboo to say this, 4A guys are really the nicest bunch of guys ive even known. N the gals, wat can i say. Esp the one who prepared a whole chunk of paper for me. Awh~~ Sweet like honey. N gary, u do look cute with ur un-gel hair.Lol. I'll miss u guys. Actually I have lots of things i wanted to blog about but im only left with only ten hours or so to do many stuff. N the many doesnt include sleeping. Zzz. Wish me luck. Lots of it.
Bye bye everyone. Till i get hold onto some of the very expensive internet service in Aussie, this will be my last post. I sure hope there's internet service in the service apartment.ARH!!! MAKE TIME STOP!!Oh ya. today is the ninth. Happy BDae ster. C u in 10 days time. Better enjoy while u can before coming over to hell. =)n ah pek, take care all rite.
I leave my shit here @ 1:58 AM