Thursday, May 15, 2008
Blah.
This particular song by 动力火车 kept running thru my mind for the past few days.
还隐隐作痛... all rite the nxt part of the song doesnt apply.
Been having the runs since monday. I think my time is up. zzzzzzzzzz.
Attended the pro-family business conference today. It was the kind of event where u go around introducing urself and say 'Hi, nice to meet u' to complete strangers. Was a bit awkward n out of place with all the big shot and 'Adult' adults but it was a gd experience though.
How i wish i have the gift of speaking like these speakers, esp the director of zoological garden. o_o All rite, she shall be my new idol now. N speaking of Zoo, i wana go to the ZOo!!! Let's make a trip down to the zoo again peeps!!
I wana go to the zoo zoo zoo, how bout u u u...
Ok, a bit dumb. Am waiting for the mei mei to come home for a mini celebration.
Outta here.
I leave my shit here @ 11:02 PM