Sunday, April 06, 2008
The thing 10 cent can buy u
Bestie n I were waiting for bus at the bus stop after our gym session on fri. One auntie, in her 70s i guess, came over to borrow 10 cent from us, saying tat she needed it for her bus fare. After bestie gave her the 10cent, she continued standing beside me, and she started telling me her story of her 20,000 unit of dont know wat and how gov says spore has a lack of fuji apple and wana tax us for the apple. -_-"". when did singapore ever say that.
While bestie keep laughing her ass off, i tried my very best to figure wat she was saying. But i gave up after a while cause she keep changing dialect. Bestie says it's worth it. We bought some entertainment n a story for 10 cent.
But i kinda pity her, though she spit some saliva on me when she was telling her story. ZZZZZzzz.
I hope i dont turn out this way when im old. I still have to laugh at one old ah ma when she go for her rounds of cardboards collection. =D
Went to do some part time job with Mr n Ron on sat. Was really great though we have to wake up at 6am which is freaking early. We were the game masters for a company's family day. N its really great to work together with friends, cause it doesnt seems like work anymore.

Weather was scorching hot. Nearly got sun-burnt.

Ron teaching the ppl warm up in Mandarin, cause most of them are from china.
lol.
Went jb for lunch after tat.

Lol. Na~ we are nt tat adventurous. Bt we all agreed tat the place tat we lunched at looks very 'Malaysian'.
Elmo joined us for lunch as he was on the way back from his hostel.
The yummy 纸包鸡 selling near SIM.
Oh ya. N something to announce before i start on my freelance work.
I'M LEAVING FOR AUSSIE FOR MY STUDIES IN JULY!
Now, everything i have said earlier on make sense rite.
Have actually started planning since last Oct bt only confirmed it last friday.
3 more mths.
Will u miss me when im gone?
opps cant say gone. For some weird reason, Ron will start laughing when i said tat.
Will U miss me when i leave for Aussie?
I know i will.
My family, friends n my bed.
I hope i can bring my pillow n bolster over.
The custom better nt stop me lor. =/
Or else meow meow can REALLY become tigress.
I leave my shit here @ 7:19 PM