I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep.
I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep. I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep. I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep. I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep. I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep. I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep. I've gotta Stop playing my sis PSP n thus miss my sleep.
totally no link thing below (think i have been taking lesson from ah bo). read the paper yest n saw sth meaningful. tot maybe i shld share it here.
' I believe in being a person of action. If you want something bad enough, go after it. Otherwise you'll wonder your whole life what you could have done.'
'Even if I make a mistake, I learn. But most of the time i find that taking on a challenge is worth it.'
im nt sure if it's something i had wanted badly. Just know tat it will be something i'm really interested in n it has always been my goal. As its slowly & finally gona be settled after all these mths, Im definitly glad but at the same time, cant help but feel scared at what i will be facing soon.
This has better nt be a mistake. It's too expensive a mistake to be made.
the pt here is SOMETHING. not SOMEONE.
gotta make this clear before ppl interrogate me again like some criminal or some suspect who let selemat u-know-who out.
DE.
ALL RITE! sis is back. PSP time. =D
tata.