Sunday, April 27, 2008


The meat patty in btw the buns





Photobucket
I hope i'll survive this war.

April is leaving, bringing the arrival of May, which is also the last working mth for me. Gona be a busy one with the DnD, 2 new projects and many little things to look after for the 13 outlets.
End of May also marks my one year anniversary with this present company.

Do i like my company?
I can't say i dont.
Esp at the later part of the year when i got to know my colleagues better.
I may not be learning as much design stuff over here but i nv did regret my decision for what i've learnt is way more den wat i can learn in a solely design firm.
I'll definitely miss them, nt the bi-yacht though.


Anyway...
Tickets Booked.
Visa Done.
Checkup Done.
That's only the accommodation to settle and the Susan's big project.
Susan wants to buy me a PSP cause i have been playing with my sis's all day long. She said she will buy me one so i wont get too bored over at aussie.
AWh...... dont wan la.
Later i'll play all day long and forgot my main purpose of going over.


I'll rather play with this when im free....








Photobucket
I think she's freaking chio when she sings and plays the guitar.


I wana pick up my guitar skill(nt a lot though) which i've left buried somewhere since first 3 mths JCs. Im thinking of bringing my guitar over but i think im gona spend a fortune on my excess luggage if i keep adding things to my 'To bring list'.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Why Robert doesn't own a plane.






i realise i dont get as affected as i used to be, which is pretty gd.

I leave my shit here @ 10:43 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010