Wednesday, April 16, 2008


This innocence is brillant



I belong to the kinda people who can have just one song on my ipod playlist, and listen to it 24-7, till i get sick of it. that is if the song is damn nice. That's wat happened to jay chou songs.

Below is my new addiction. Has been playing for 71 times since sat. Meowy asked me to help her dl the song but in the end i got addicted to it. Hmm.

Avril Lavigne - Innocence


She is still so pretty. =) I still rem my gd fren and I went to see her at Heeren during our sec sch days. i still help my sis to autograph the CD lor. Was skaterboi i think.

On a happier note (not tat im unhappy now), susan & robert & my aunt may be going over aussie with me!! Wee!!!
Nt for long but still, It's great to have them with me on my first step over at the 'land of convict'( as to wat my colleague has been telling me, cause she has been reading up on aussie history) I'm hoping the sis can come too, IF she hasnt start her semester yet. (*Pray pray)

Oh ya, for some reason, everyone in my office thinks tat im going aussie with my bf. Piangz. I said i was going with a GUY friend, not equal to BF. Bt they have very wonderful IMAGINATION, so wonderful tat even my boss asks me 'So when is ur bf coming out(from ns)?'
ZZZZZZZzzzz. The more u deny, the more they think its true.

Btw if u still dont know, Im going over with Lester Han Fengguang. My gd fren de? The ron's brother 'look alike'? Not some mystery X u all think i have been blogging about? WHICH I HAVE NT. At all.

I also dont know why im blogging everyday. -.- So unlike me.
OUT for some bbq Stingray.

I leave my shit here @ 10:10 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010