Monday, March 10, 2008
bdae updates.....NOT.
I have been thinking for the past few days, bt i still cant find an explanation for my behavior n action.
For ex, i drink half a cup of coffee every morning despite knowing tat i always get stomach upset after it.
N the worse thing is, im getting addicted to it.
Many a time, we continue doing the things we do despite knowing tat no matter how much effort or time u put in, it will just be a futile attempt. Bt den again, u just can't help yourself can you? HMph. I just hate it when IM SO RITE.... about every some things.
Anyway, my sis did rather well for her A's. She's like fucking proud of herself now, going yaya papaya these few days over her results, Totally forgetting who's the one who went emo a few days before the results were out, for fear that she screwed up. N she act. cried when she called me up after her results were out. N the little baby i know seldom cry.
That silly sis of mine.
She has always been the smarty ass of my family n Of course im damn proud of her la~ , But pls dont tell her tat or else she will go more papaya- watermelon. N it has been a long time since i got her a gift so i think this will be a gd time to reward her with sth. =)
N before i go, i have sth to declare ...
I HAVE NO BF, GF, CAT Friend, DOG Friend OR watsoever friend.
like wah piang.
So stop asking me tat all rite.
N my apology to those who have been affected by my recent wierdy mood swing.
sorry la okie~~~ =)
I promise I wont do tat again.
YA RITE.
I leave my shit here @ 11:25 PM