Saturday, December 08, 2007
Gibberish
Im supposed to be doing my freelancing work now n nt blogging.
Bt im just not in the mood for work.
Im kinda drained, be it emotionally or physically.
Seriously, I've gotta stop myself before i get more n more depressed each day.
Has been working over these few freelance thingy for the past 2 weeks n im badly deprive of sleep, with an average of 3-4 hours of sleep a day.
Lack of sleep has turned me into a grumpy bear. Argh. =X
Still, at times, i think it's gd to keep myself busy.
At least i wont have the time to think of stupid stuff..... like how to obtain world peace.
Er yes i do think of such stuff all rite(*innocent look*)?
N i get to earn more DOUGH.
Which i seriously need for my 2008 plan.
I will update more bout it when its more settle all rite? =)
Niway, though its has been a busy week, i still managed to find some time to celebrate some BDAE!
Happy 21st to JY n YS! (*throw confetti*)
Hope u all have enjoyed urself.
I finally got to meet the muggers after such a long time.
Misses u lot!
It was supposed to be a mini puke fest activity yest bt i was so freaking tired i fall asleep throughout while they drink themselves drunk.
N so i missed getting myself drunk n all messed up.
Which is... GOOD! =)
N i gotta live a few more years!
Which is.... BAD! =(
Da bian n i were discussin on how Chow Chor Meng suddenly become so bloated on tube, looking totally like an ah pek (nt referring to u my dear ah pek=).
She said i will also become like that 30 years down the road so i cant laugh at him.
Bt with the kinda lifestyle im living now, i reckon i only need 15 more years.
EEk.
I dont wan can.
ok photos time, time to camwhore more before i... EEk.
I dont know y im talking like a bimbo (maybe got influenced by da bian=] ) BUT... EEK!
EEK EEK EEK! EEK EEK EEK! EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK!

the only pic with the bdae gal cause she was forever so busy.

The funni-face ronald is back into business

Just give the guys a pack of FHM cards n they can be entertained for hours

A must have group photo

the tickle-me-elmo uncle is acting cute again.

i hope all my problems will just fuck off like that.
i dont have jy bdae celebration bdae cause THEY NV SEND ME!
Jy n Michelle better send me photos hor! Send send send!
haha, crap.
gotta go back to my freelance.
再给我两分钟 can.
Maybe wat i really need is much more than 两分钟.
ARGH.
I wonder how i always manage to get myself in these kinda of shit.
My life is just full of shit.
n not just normal shit, it's lao sai kinda shit, u dig?
Why hur?
Kill me can.
I give up.
I leave my shit here @ 12:48 PM