Sunday, October 28, 2007


Confusing show with the blur ah lian


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Met up with pinky yest. Had meant to go Holland V for lunch after IDP bt we ended up at jurong cause we got 'lost' ON THE BUS. -_-"

Went to watch rendition after that as the thriller seems nice but the show was......
FREAKING CONFUSING.
N of course it doesnt really help that Im sitting next to someone who was even more confused than me.

The storyline was gd but it was too draggy, slow paced n too many redundant characters which add up to more ??.
Out of five ?, i'll give it a ????.

N pinky was supposed to go for her Bintan business trip today.
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
still packing ah
mademoiselle says:
erm i duno
mademoiselle says:
i dun dare to slp coz i scare i forgot to pack sth
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
HAHAHAHA
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
omg ok
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
we go thru the list
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
u bought ur dress?
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
ur shoes?
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
ur high heels?
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
ur passport?
mademoiselle says:
omg
mademoiselle says:
i totally forgot passport!
.:I'm Loving it:. In my little piece of hell:. says:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seriously, sometimes i wonder wat my friends are made of. *tsk tsk* =)

PS: 'DONT CALL FOR ROOM SERVICES HOR STUPID AH LIAN!'

I leave my shit here @ 12:16 AM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010