Monday, May 21, 2007


Updates

I know it's been a while since I last updated.
Am just kinda lazy to on my com, wait for it to set up, log in to blogger to type an entry. Well, u know how it is like rite?

Haha, ok ok. Hmm, let's see.
What have I been up to after leaving my previous company?
Nothing much actually.
I'm really grateful to my family and the bunch of friends who have given me many advices, care n concern and support through my "down" period. I'm not going to name them but you know who you are. You all make me realize it's not the end of the world whenever things go wrong. For anything and everything, thanks pals (esp. that one). I'm glad to have you though I can be unreasonable at times, but thanks for putting up with me. You should know I'm not very good at expressing myself ( not as gd as u are) cause I don't like to write letters and long smses and blah blah, but you know I appreciate everything that you did la hor, though you didn't do much. Haha, just kidding la.

Anyway, I will be starting work coming June. Hopefully, this will be the one. For the time being, I'm just rotting at home, going to the gym and being the Maria of the Wan family. Yup Yup and I'm kinda enjoying my holiday though it can get rather boring at times.

Oh and last week was Mother's day and so we went to have a small celebration for my mom. Had a great time though I did spent quite a bit for renting car, petrol and dinner etc. and my sis only paid like 1/5 of everything though we agreed to share. Oh well, younger sister always have privileges and mine is no exceptional. =)
But I think this is money well spent when everyone is having a good time.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my parents happily chatting away.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me n my sis. Im the one on the left, in case u have forgotten how i look like.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yes, my very cute family.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the gal was getting annoyed with the freaking long queue and only smile for the camera after i beg her to.
Like a little gal throwing tantrum .


Oh, btw, i have uploaded may's bdae photos in webshot. Go get it if u were involved that day. Tata.

Have a great week ahead n....

Dont miss me. =)

I leave my shit here @ 1:16 AM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010