Thursday, May 31, 2007


Mood Swing. MOOD SWING. mood swing.


I realise in order to forget the old, u first have to find a new one to help you with it.
I'm just in one of my mood swing.
Don't mind me.

Starting work tml.
Kinda nervous but at the same time looking forward to it.
Hopefully, i'll able to get along well with the people there.
I reckon im not someone difficult to get along with, but i just dont know why at times, things can turned out to be so ugly.
At times, I may not like a certain person, but come on, that doesn't mean i hate him/her!
One once asked me, u want revenge rite? I can help you.
Like HELO!
U think we are in some taiwan melodrama meh?
I conclude that sometimes things doesn't necessary have to turn out to be this way, but with additional help from some "salt provider", it's no wonder why at times, things can be turning out to be so nasty.
Haha, dont understand wat im saying?
It's Okay, i dont either.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
haha, As if.

Dont worry, though i do have the thought at times, i'll never do it.
Due to some childhood unpleasant memories,
I dislike smokers (friends, no offences pls) n so i won't turn into one.
I hate people who drink and turn violence.
I hate people who womanise.
N yet, he possesses most of it.
Now u understand why I used to, n still have so little faith in men?

Oh freak. This mood swing is really getting into me.
*slap slap*
.
Haha, anyway, my mom was real sweet.
She came across my monthly debit card bill and mistaken it as the saving I have left. She n my dad have gotten $2,000 from some insurances thingy and she secretly asked my dad to transfer half of it to me thinking that i have only $80+ left in my saving.
Im like so freaking touched la.
It's like, she wana give me money, but she doesn't wan me to know.
She knows i wont take the money if she gives it to me up front so she secretly bank it into my account.
Haha.... telll me, is my mom cute or wat.

My parents may not be rich, but they are rich with love for their children.
I luv you, MOM. =)

I leave my shit here @ 12:24 AM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010