Thursday, October 19, 2006


WoohOO!!!
I HAVE PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!

Ya, Like finally.
I thought i would FAIL again after a whole lot of craps that the tester said to mi.
He was going like, " U know just now U didn't check blind spot.. Wrong Gear, blah blah blah n this n that."

I was thinking im shit this time.
N i have even started planning when i should start taking lesson again.
Then He wrote under the Number of demerit pts: 18,
N tick Passed under ReSult.

It took mi around 5 sec to realise this n i asked him,
" I pass ah?"

" Yes, i know u have taken a few times.................."
After which i can't remember what he said cause i think i started crying when he replied YES.
U would think that he said Yes, he will marry mi.
Like So Freaking embarrassing LA.

I cried all the way from the classroom to the first floor where my instructor was.
N i was still crying when i call out to my mom.
No, I didnt cry when i failed for the past two times.
N the traffic police video that was recorded a million years ago,
WAS the BEST video i have ever watched.

OMFG.
Im SO TOUCHED.
Dont you just love life.

I leave my shit here @ 12:35 AM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010