Im back from my KL trip.
I think im feeling more tired after the trip cause we were like shopping most of the time.
But it definitely feels good to take a break once in a while and get away from the phone.
I luv my baby Ipod.
Guess which is the Nano Wannabe?
After more than six hours on the bus, we finally reached our hotel, Park Royal.
701 is our room.
MR getting excited over the "hotel services".
After settling down, we went to Times Square for dinner.
.
Dinner at Kenny Roger.
Recharging is a MUST.
Cause only after that will we have the energy for
SHOPPING!
Self entertaining while Xp try on her clothes.
N non-surprising, she's also the one who bought the most.
Machiam her family own bank.
Everything FREE free FREE.
After Shopping, i intro them to this cool eating place which was 'discovered' during my Feb Kl trip (Qing kan VCR, er, i mean archive).
I luv Mango.
N we decided to da bao more food back into hotel to eat in comfort.
Happy ppl with yummy food.
N on the sec day, we went to KLCC for some A&W.
Us.
I heart Scrambled Eggs.
.
.
Crazy ppl.
.
Everybody is busy busy.
My Super Act Cute Friend.
I like the following pics.
I think they are adorable.
.
.
.
.
.
.
haha, ok.
This is nt adorable la.
Us Again.
Cybershot.
I wan.
Makan Time!
Before we check out on the last day, we decided to have some "bed exercise" before we leave.
.
.
What were u THINKING, Psycho?
.
Pillow Fight.
Squeezy bathtub.
N
Introducing to u a very stupid friend of mine.
I ask her to act da-bianing n she gave mi this.
.
.
Helo auntie, who da bian with cross legs de??
S-T-U-P-I-D.
.
.
Now, this is better. =)
Checking out from hotel.
A lot of heads.
On our way to bus terminal.
HurHuh.
C who has the most barangs.
Feast on bus.
MR kidnapped passer- by's kid.
A Brazilian guy we met on both of our bus rides.
He's on a back-packing trip.
Ok, i admit he's kinda cute. =)
.
.
For more photos, pls get them from my webshot or xiao bian's webshot.
with that, we end our short, tiring but enjoyable trip to Kl.
Though i have been on quite a few oversea trips with my friends, this is the first one i went with them.
So...
Yup.
Think there will be more to come.
Cause we can't refund our airasia ticket.
Fking Hell.
Cheat us.
His name is Rizal.
N he work for AirAsia.
Blacklist AirAsia.
Blacklist HIM.