
I was doing some Mathematics just now
and blooDY hell,
did I overspend over the weekend.
Puma Polo Tee.........................................$29.00
Puma Pen............................................... $16.90
Abercrombie & Fitch Jacket.................$29.90
Topshop Tee...........................................$12.90
Liang Jing Ru New cd.............................$20.9
New Pair of Shoes ................................$25.52
Levis Watch..............................................$95.00
Tomato Can Bag.....................................$24.90
Get my 2nd Ear Piercing .......................$5.00
New Earring......................................... $4.50
K Lunch..............................................$11.00
Contact Lens...........................................$180.00
..................................(remaining balance to pay)
Lunch at Out of the Pan......................$14.00
Steamboat for Dinner......................... $15.00
Groceries............................................ $24.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL.................................................. $508.52
Holy Cow.
No Wonder Im Always broke.
Time to save up.
Bread n Water for the next 2 weeks.
Meaning i wouldn't be able to buy any bdae present this mth (*hint*).
That is, if anyone is LUCKY enough to have bdae on this mth.
HurHuh.
U Know wat i Mean?
I"M SURE U DO.
=)
Ps: This is written during my lunchbreak so im not "eating snake" yup?
Im a super guai empolyee. =)