Ok, im back.
Closed down my blog for a few days cause i was kinda sick of it.
Sick of this, Sick of that.
Ur words make mi sick n hurt.
Ppl make mi sick.
I make ppl sick.
Bangalah make mi even sicker.
Anyway,
Im Back.
Quite a lot of things happened recently.
Jump here n there,
in the end still cant jump out of the circle.
Everything happened for a reason they say.
I still can't seem to figure out the reasons.
Of all places, of all people,
I see u.
N i dont understand why.
I dont think i will ever.
N im going Thailand again this week.
haha.
i love Thailand, rite after Singapore.
Cannot ah.
Ya la, now Thailand got lots of bombing.
So?
If it's ur turn to die, eat popcorn also can die la.
Like Steven Irwin.
Haiz...(*Shake head*)
So lax la ppl.
Enjoy while u can.
Life's short.
N i hope To buy lots of bra there.
Did i tell you the gas man stole my bras?
Gas Man= The man who deliver gas up to ur house
Freaking Sickening ASSHOLE.
Two somemore.
Kao.
u Sick isit.
Or no Money to buy bra for ur woman.
KAO KAO KAO.
I curse U...........
Hmm. cant think of any curse rite now.
U wait i tell u.
i'll think of something.
U just Wait.
Dont let mi know who u r.
Anyway, i also hope to stock up this brand of clothing.
I hope Thailand has lots of this.
Recently i kinda fall in love with this brand...
Because.........
OF HIM.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AAAAAww....
Isn't he just cute?
Especially e one where he helps to carry his sons' bag.
N i agree A&F guys are hot.
Yah, in the meanwhile, go have a look at this blog.
It's damn interesting n Cute la.
Cause he also adores Beckham.
Ya, he's gay.
But he's one damn rich guy ok.
He's like Singapore's XiaXue, only that he earns one million times more than her,
The stars he met are one hundred million times better
n
his blog is one trillion million times better than hers.
Anyway, i was thinking of getting a Christian name for my job usage
cause 99% of the times ppl either cannot get my name or pronounce wrongly.
I mean is my name so diff to pronounce?
u know got one supplier call mi POAT-ING.
HELO???
u dEAF MEH?
BAO QI where got same as POAT-ING?
OMG man.
Of course there are many others like Pao JI, etc..
But this is the most ridiculous one.
Get a life dude.
Or get yourself a hearing aid.