My previous boss once said i tend to think too much.
Too much of unnecessary things.
True.
Anyway, this has totally nth to do with wat i wrote below.
Just suddenly thought of this.
I hate ppl who discriminate woman and think that men are the superior creatures of all.
Kiss my ass.
If u are so great, then why do u still need woman.
Stupid chauvinist pig.
If u have no faith in me, then DO IT URSELF.
N u know wat.
U SUCKS.
BIG TIME.
Ok, thanks to Mervin n Chris for the dinner treat.
All the best to u in Army.
Lose some weight there ok?
Feel like going away for a short trip.
Anyone interested?
For that few hours, i feel a sense of freedom.No burden no nth.
I dont have to do things i dont wish to do.
to do wat everyone assumes is the "rite thing".
To Pretend to be someone im nt.
But i know that can never happen again.
I have to go back to play the role that everyone is or has been familiar with.
"At least when i talk, U listen.
Good enough for MI."