Have been working for 2 days.
There are a total of 6 staff members including mi.
N they are all in their late twenties n early thirties.
They are rather nice to mi, willing to teach mi lots of stuff...
But...
i dont know.
Maybe i just need more time to adjust.
n pls, don't let mi work overtime everyday.
I dont mind no extra pay but i need to rest too.
Im not superwoman.
But wat makes all the work worthwhile is dinner with my friends after that.
It totally lifts up my spirits.
N to the others, Im sorry.
This is diff from having part time job.
i have to take it seriously and that also means a lot of sacrifices.
Being in the design industries, u all shld know better.
Anyway, Here's the pics from dip show.
Enjoy ur Japan trip, Mich, or Wilson if u preferred.
Buy back a Nano for mi hor, or else dont come back. =)
.
.
The first day
.
Iad Oei....!!!!
Perry+Shy+mi= a combination coursemates hate.
well, at least i know of a few.
Crowded.
Thanks for coming n waiting for mi. =)
Totally touched.
When HIHS uncle meet HIHS ah di.
with the big A0 size poster.
I miss IAD.
The Second day
.
starting off the day with a smile.
They like to poke my dimple.
Shy explaining to on coming visitors.
Ray n his sis.
Our dinner for the day.
Ending the day with many Blisters.
The Third Day
.
us with Hassan.
The Guy who have been helping us a lot........
N even though she only been here for one day...
.
Her Pics make up 30% of all my pics.
Cam. Whoring.
Mi n Tian Yang.
Us with KK.
Funni KK.
N it's finally time to take down our things...
.
N he seems rather happy with it.
Everyone watching Lance destroying his models.
after which we went to have steamboat!
Sweating like hell.
I like the food.
Yummy yummy.
i think everyone feel rather sad on the last day of dip show.
When kK told us we can take one our work, i was rather unwilling to.
I miss them.
I miss design school.
I miss the coffee session n the western food in design canteen.
I miss the studio time.
All the late nights in studio n staying up just to complete projects.
N most importantly, i miss the time spent with IAD.