Wednesday, February 08, 2006



Symptoms of Nervous-ness
1. Stumble
2. Feel like shitting
3. Difficulties breathing
4. Faint n die




I experience all of the above, well, except faint n die though i wish i could when it was my turn to present.
But, i was really glad the presentation to the external examiners (EE) is over. It went rather well overall, only that i keep stumbling.




The EE was rather pleased n like my design ( dont ask mi wat they say cause i already forgot, too nervous to remember much), but there are 2 areas which they think i can improve on:



1. Shld have shown e existing plan of the whole floor
I keep explaining to them that i was taking 1/3 of the whole row but they just couldn't understand, thus, they feel i shld include it in.



2. Shld add in laundry area.
Perry actually wana help mi by hinting me that the corner at e stair is my laundry area but I've decided not to say it as its actually nt.
Think Perry thought it was.



Talking about Perry, I Just love HImmmmmmmmmm so much.

Haha.. think I will marry him if he wasn't like, 30 years older than me..



Things he did that touched mi today



1. He keep asking mi nt to be nervous... encouraging mi and saying that he has confident in mi n my work.



2.He was sitting with the EE when he pushes his chair over to me(wasn't my turn to present yet), ask mi to sit now (he went back to stand) and reassure mi again.
At that pt, I really n I seriously mean it, was touched even though sitting down doesn't really help u get away ur fear and nervousness lor.
But, its really the thoughts that count.

Seriously.

At that moment, I feel that he was more than a lecturer to mi.

He was like my friend.



Er, I'm being so sentimental at that time because NONE of my friend came to school lor...the school was like desert. So I was really glad and touched when he was there for mi.



3.During presentation, he hinted to mi on things that I shld say, because there are actually a few moments when I was stoning. Hehe.



4. After presentation, he still encouraged me, commenting that my presentation was gd, which I seriously know that it's not.
It sucks.



But im really glad.
That I have a gd lecturer.
Think I will get him a present after graduation.



Well, maybe to some he's nt gd.
I know he's bias.
I know there are also ppl who says SHY n I are his fav or things like that.
I hate to admit but ....
SO?
It doesn't mean that I can sit back n relax and wait for the As to come to me without working hard rite?



In the past, I was never a teacher fav.
I was a nobody who passes by once in a while.
Secondary sch was better. At least they still know who I am when I went back a year later.
It's just that they have nth to talk to mi.



Primary was the worse.
My teacher Don't even recognize mi when I went back.
I mean like wtf.
So I know how it is like for the others .
I used to detest those ppl.
Cause I think it's so unfair.
But now, I can't hate myself rite.
So... SHUT UP.




Anyway, also wana thanks The followings.
Rayner: said days ago will come down support mi. in the end never come LEH.
Haha, but appreciate the thoughts.
Kang: said wana come down also to help mi pin my poster.
Was late. In the end also never come.
Ster: SAID he support mi MORALLY huh.
Mervin: inform mi that my boards have drop and offered to tell me the presentation details.
Tianyang: Thanks for being there and encouraging one another.
Wei Min: Thanks for helping mi tape my board.

Er..... Ya.



Ya, Mich also: Thanks for the blusher. Haha, it's the same as my old one leh!! Hehe.. ya btw, I don't mind stuffing ur used pads and tampons down my throats la!!



Come la.
Come wat may.

I leave my shit here @ 8:07 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010