Yes, im finally here.
No, I'm not dead yet.
It's being 67381293 days since i updated.
Miss Mi?
Ya, i know u do.. come on, dont be shy about it.
ADMIT IT.
Anyway, a happy belated wishing to mervin(a guy who Xiao Ping says is not bad.. haha, Xp is so going to kill mi). Happy 21st bdae!! I really hope u enjoy ur bdae though it made me sooo broke after that. Nevertheless, i really enjoy myself.
Since fellow bloggers already uploaded sooooooooo many of the pics, i think i'll just upload a few which i look nicer in it. Ya, shut up. I know u have something to comment on this, but Shut up. Not allowed.
Introducing our Lead...

not e one on the left.
The one on the right, our friendly ahmad.

Mervin is Soooooo gal- popular.

Edna N moi.

Ya, moi again with ah pek.

I seriously think they make a great couple.
Opps, i think i hear Jy screaming le.

Gals DO last longer.

Eating Prata in the hotel. Though the post is rather awkard n pathetic.

It's a miracle how two small hotel rooms can contain so many ppl.

Izon n Yang Kissing.
Yup, this is NOT mervin's Bdae.
But today topic is "I Look NICE" pics topic.....so it's related anway.
Haha.. btw i like this photos not because i love u hy, well... i love u but i dont Love u... But dont worry, i still love u cause i know u love mi. =)
u Understand? hmmm.... nvm.
well... of course there ARE a lot more pics which i look nice in it BUT someone by the name of LESTER HAN FENGGUANG refuse to send mi the pics so i also........
!@#$%% .... nth i can doo
" Things have changed, look forward not back... stop being her puppet."
Anyway, Christmas is coming. Not that i dont enjoy it, but it is seriosly making me broke... Ya, im broke once for mervin's bdae n im broke twice for Christmas.
so god.. if u are hearing this, pls give me a million dollars, preferred to be in Us currency, if not Sing dollar also can. I'm not greedy de. there are 999999994993949999912993999999 of Millions out there in this world n i only ask for one, so i'm actually not greedy AT ALL.
to friends out there, this is wat i wan for Christmas.
i found this on sale on ebay and freakly shit, it is actually only selling for US $10,100.50. haiz, why can't i live in the state. so to my Friends n Santa, i have been good this year,
ex: i donated lots of 10, 20 cents coins on the streets,
i would have return lost wallets to the police if i found one,
i have folded my blankets for like twice this year.
SO u See? I HAVE BEEN GOOD.
Last but not Least, i LOVE my friends. AWW........... peng you yi sheng yi qi zhou.... REMEMBER that my friends... n LESTER HAN FENGGUANG, dont continue the next line.
Why do i still have Sudden heart attack when i talk to you?
I do believe i have a weak heart.
I dont think there are other reasons to it.
i am hard- working but i am not TOO hard working.
If u are implying i have no fun in life, U r wrong.
That is because u didnt manage to bring out the FUN side of me.
N stop flirting with mi.
U only have mid night movies n supper for every conversation.
How many times must i tell you that there are no mid night movies on weekdays?
How many times must i tell you that i have no carve for supper?
So stop using the same line over and over again.
I dont need you to tell mi Im beautiful.
Maybe it sounds nice a year ago, but not now.
Last but not least, u r handsome alrite...
A handsome flirty JERK.