Saturday, November 05, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
http://www.justlikeheaven-themovie.com
Went to watch the movie 'Just like Heaven' with a gang of seven yesterday. It was rather nice and funny, though the ending is quite predictable. BUT I definitely think it is worth watching. Go catch it. After that, we went to Jalan Kayu for some supper. Made mi reminisce the first time that I went there.

How things have changed.
For the better.
At least that's what I chose to believe.


Reach home at round 4 plus to discover that the air-con was spoilt. No cold air, only hot humid air. Freaky hot.
Was awake for two whole hours before I finally get to sleep. Thought of lots of things during the two hours. Make me also wonder how amazingly the bio-clock of a certain person work. When it time for teenagers to be active, it's time for their parents to go to sleep. When it's finally time for them to sleep, It's already time for their parents to wake up n go for work. Amazed. Well, I am.


Anyway, school starting soon. Have gotten my timetable and found out that im going to stick with Perry for the semester. Think this choice couldn't have been better. I will be too stressed out with Kieth and too slack with Ban Soon. So Perry shld be a gd choice ba.


School starting also means the doom of my blog. Haha, as I have mentioned, it will be a miracle if my blog can last for more than 2 mths. Let's pray for that miracle. Amen.
Think I will change a nicer skin for it before letting it slowly wilt off.....

Btw, I'm loving this song more each day... go dl it... really nice.
Name: Miss You - Tian Guo de Jie Ti theme song.
Singer: don't know, dont ask mi.

I leave my shit here @ 11:42 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010