Friday, October 28, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Taken From 8 DAYS, Nos 785 Oct 20,2005


Was reading 8 DAYS yesterday when i saw this. haha... Can't agree more with him. The show is becoming more n more exciting. Those who haven't watch this show, can catch it now. It's the best time now...



Anyway, did have fun in Malaysia... ate a lot of nice food and saw lots of beautiful scenery and weird architecture... Lets begin with the food... ate lots of seafood...one of them is the small lobster.. Other than being super fresh, the sauce for the lobster contributed lots in making the dish so delicious. The sauce is actually a mixture of Chinese herbs and a little butter. Didn't take a picture as I only remember eating it n forgot about the taking pic part... haha...


Other than sampling the delicacies of Malaysia, my uncle also took us to the beachside of Desaru. Absolute beautiful. No crowds, no pollution, no disturbance.
One day I would definitely like to go with my friends...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My parents said this is the 'footprint' left by the small creatures, but i thought it was their eggs... wat do u all think?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice Scenery. Dont u agree?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
haha... i was their Photographer of the day.



Anyway, spent a lot of quality time with my mom… haha, I just love hugging her arms and sleep on her shoulder... Also talk a lot with her, from my friends to everything under the sun... haha, when I told her about the Thailand incident, she also scolded mi for being stupid... she said why must I listen to her, it's not as if she paid for our expenses. Haha... once she said this, I thought of Michelle... haha, she said almost the same thing... I remembered Shy once asked sarcastically in Thailand if I feel happy about going home soon because this way my mom wouldn't have to call me for small matters (My mom once called mi just to ask me to drink more H2o). haha, Wanted to retort back that im happy because of ANOTHER REASON but decided not to. Anyway, I think it's more of bliss than a burden. Since u know u can never grow up in ur parents eyes, why not enjoy the attention rite?


Have a close shave in the Singapore custom on the way home. Don't know why the policeman took such a clear check on every car. We really queue on the wrong line. Then he asked me to open the bag that was in the car. Nothing much inside la, ONLY 8 PIRATED DVDS.!!!! I was like shit man... im died this time. However who knows that he only took out the Dvds, go through it, ask mi if there is anymore and return them to mi.


I was like HUH?
Duh?????????????????


Scare mi for nth. Can die one u know.

I leave my shit here @ 9:14 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010