Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Just finish the design for the school toilet... Was supposed to meet Perry this morning but I haven't finish, so meeting was changed to tml. As I have said earlier.. IM just a draftwoman, only thing that is my creation is just the mural that is to be painted or pasted (I'm not sure) on the door. Below are some of the examples which I suggested la. If it is successful, maybe u will be able to see it in the coming semester. Maybe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i have no idea y e pic turned out this way. the 'weird' area is supposed to be white.

anyway, saw one cockroach again yesterday, Ya, in the kitchen. BUT BUT BUT..... It was died. I have no idea what a dead cockroach is doing in my kitchen. Have no evidence of Shieldtox used, and all the members of my family are out, the latest who went out is my sister, at around 7 so it cant be them. A mystery.
maybe the bird drop by for a visit and saw him, then peak him till he die. MAYBE.


Since it was died, I was able to take a close look at it and I discover sth. The cockroaches which I have seen in my house a year or two years ago was different from the one laying in front of me right now. I don't know if it only apply to my home cockroaches or is it the same every where.
Lets Compare:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Typical cockroach A (the first pic)
  • the one found died in my house (the sec) (classified as Mystery death)


don't know if u all r able to see clearly the pic below ( this is the best I can take with my lousy camera), there is really a different. Hmm.. Maybe those interested in cockroaches or have done a study on them can tell mi why. Maybe they have changed mating partners. Shit.. wat's that word call... The biology term... Shit. Cant remember. Anyway, in case u are wondering wat's the blue thing for, it is used to cover the cockroach because I was at first worry that it was faking death.


K.. Going to watch Tian Guo de Jie Ti le... My sister volunteered to borrow from her friend so that I no need waste money.. luv her to bits.. think she got 14 (L1r5) for her prelim... Better than mine.. haha... hope she can do as well for her o'level.
anyway, i think this is quite a nice show la. I seldom watch Korean drama, because i think they are kind of dreggy.... this is actually the second one which I am really interested in. i strongly recommend this show.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ya.. BTW, did I also mention that the main character (the one at the extreme right) is actually quite cute?

I leave my shit here @ 11:56 PM


.me.moi.mi


BaoQi is the name
Hate this, Like That
Welcome to my World












My Darlings




archives
September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010